Tungsten VS Titanium Men’s Wedding and Fashion Rings
- Titanium does not have the ability to deliver a high gloss finish that will never dull
- Tungsten is four times harder than Titanium and is scratch resistant while Titanium will scratch.
- Titanium is more malleable than tungsten. If placed under extreme pressure it will bend out of shape while tungsten will shatter into several pieces.
- Titanium is about 40% lighter than Stainless Steel while Tungsten is about 90% Heavier than Stainless Steel.
- Titanium rings are typically less expensive than tungsten rings due to the difference in manufacturing requirements but, both are cost effective.